Job Number: 20-06739
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Tech Lead for one of their financial services clients in Brooklyn, OH.
Eclaro’s client is one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies with assets over $130Billion. This position is a direct hire and will be responsible for leading a large team of UX/UI Designers in a collaborative environment.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment developed for our stakeholders within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Provide full stack development leadership and expertise
- Work with product managers, UI/UX designers, solution architects, technical leads and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Embrace the established standards and best practices that currently exist for software applications, and contribute ideas in these areas to keep our technology moving forward
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to achieve the highest quality code & product
- Report status and work progress to scrum master and technical lead as requested
- Create technical documentation as required in the form of technical specifications, and project artifacts
- Assist/Mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent
- Passion for delivery quality software, and experience leading and mentoring senior developers in ensuring design and coding best practices and standards are followed.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing n-tier applications using object oriented programming language preferably Java/JEE and solid understanding of design patterns
- Experience using the following software frameworks/concepts: microservices, SOAP/Rest frameworks, dependency injection, client and services unit testing
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & scripting
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
- Experience working on teams that have employed agile and lean methodologies.
- Solid hands on experience with client-side UI frameworks like Angular and how these integrate into a REST services framework.
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks
- Experience using CSS Preprocessors (preferably SASS)
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth
- Experience using the following software frameworks/concepts: Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Maven, Spring MVC
- Experience building mobile apps using Cordova and Ionic (or other similar mobile development frameworks)
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, GIT, Swagger, Eclipse, Tomcat, SonarQube
- Experience working with mainframe & banking software systems desired but not required.
- Experience working with an application container platform using docker.
- Experience with GIT and GIT Workflows (gitflow, pull requests, etc.)
If interested, you may contact:
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.