Tax AccountantGrab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Tax Accountant for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supports Tax Reporting Services team with proper tax document preparation for timely and accurate filing of returns and withholding with the IRS on behalf of the broker dealer
- Responsible for a myriad of tax reporting responsibilities, including liaison with the IRS, tax filing of Forms 945 and 1042, IRS extension requests, IRS transcript and penalty notice, refund tracking and follow up, operational ledger oversight, as well as other things
- May lead a small team of people
- 3-5 years' experience in tax accounting, or similar accounting field
- Experience with understanding application of IRS tax laws
- Knowledge of tax accounting principles
- Understanding of operational ledgers
- Detail Oriented/ strong organizational skills
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, escalate issues as needed
- Willingness to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to navigate a complex organization
- MS Office Proficient – advanced Excel skills
- Risk/ Control Background
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.