Talent Development Consultant
|Reference # :||18-03067||Title :||Talent Development Consultant|
|Location :||WHITE PLAINS, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||5 Years||Start Date / End Date :||03/19/2018 / 09/30/2018|
Talent Development Consultant
Eclaro is looking for a Talent Development Consultant for an opportunity for our client in WHITE PLAINS, NY.
The details of this position are as follows:
Job Title: Talent Development Consultant
Location: Onsite (White Plains, NY)
Duration: six months contract with possible extension
Interview Type: In-Person
This role will support the design and delivery of a cohesive program of change and development strategies that will provide Authority managers and staff with the competencies and abilities they need to anticipate and respond to the demands of a rapidly changing business environment.
Functions and Responsibilities
· Provide organizational development services to all levels of NYPA personnel in all lines of business and their functional departments throughout all Authority locations.
· Plan and execute organizational development interventions & programs that are aligned with the Authority’s overall mission, as well as for each of its lines of business and their strategic business objectives.
· Plan, develop and oversee program and project budgets consistent with Talent Development’s mission and objectives. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Initiate, develop and deliver processes that effectively address strategic partnering and operational realities throughout the Authority.
· Facilitate the Authority’s organization –wide change strategy and processes and anticipate and effectively respond to a changing industry.
· Initiate in-depth assessments of leadership, management and organizational transformation and development needs, analyze, and provide expert recommendations.
· Design, develop and deliver organizational learning processes to equip all levels of Authority employees with competencies and abilities to lead, manage and succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
· Create and deliver succession management, career development, leadership development and skills assessment and executive development programs as requested.
· Current knowledge of management training and organizational development professional methodologies, research, and technology required.
· Demonstrated ability in consulting, project management, organizational diagnosis and intervention, strategic and long-range planning, program design and management assessment, design and development of surveys, executive and management development, management and supervisory skills, problem solving and decision making, employee involvement, conflict management, interpersonal communication, team building, group dynamics, team-based training, and management, and business communications.
· Excellent consultative, diagnostic and problem solving skills required
· Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills are required
· Strong problem-solving, organization, facilitation, persuasion, and negotiation skills are required
· Excellent organizational and time management skills are required.
· Knowledge of technological changes relating to design, delivery of training, including distance learning.
Education and Certifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Management, the Social Sciences, Human Relations, Communications or related field required. A Master’s Degree in HRD, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or closely related field or advanced professional studies at a human resource institute is preferred.
· 5+ years of increasingly in depth and broad experience in organization development, change management, performance management theory and practice, succession planning, and training and development in both the public and private sectors required
· Active membership in professional Organizational Development organizations is preferred. (i.e. SHRM, HRPS, ISPI, OD network, etc.)
Monday through Friday
7.5 hour work day with .5 hour unpaid lunch
Paid for time worked only; there are no paid holidays, vacation or sick days
Overtime is not permitted unless authorized in advanced.
Please respond with your most recent resume to Joyce Cornejo at email@example.com
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary