JobDiva # 19-08981
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Engineer, implement, configure, optimize, troubleshoot and resolve, test, maintain, and upgrade the platforms
- Work with Backup Engineers to ensure all systems that are backed up by the platform meet client s recovery point objective of 24 hours (or other documented recovery point objectives) for data protection.
- The data to be backed up include Physical Servers (Windows/Linux) using software such as Commvault and virtual machines using Isilon and NetApp snapshot technology
- Ensure data that is tagged to be replicated between sites is completed nightly.
- Conduct inventory of hardware/software and licenses.
- Provide storage infrastructure support for data replication to the Disaster Recovery site for requested applications.
- Test end-to-end system recovery process and remediate flaws.
- Accurately update comments and status to tickets via ticketing system.
- Document activities of the as-is environment. Log failures and exceptions using defined methods
- Work on scheduled maintenances, service-affecting activities and contingency work outside of regular business hours.
- Provision storage and using established procedures and more efficiently through building new procedures
- Ensure all vulnerabilities are resolved prior to server delivery.
- Perform hardware Adds/Moves/Changes for hosting infrastructure (Servers and SAN).
- 3+ years' experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 design, implementation and administration preferred.
- 1+ years' experience with Linux server administration a plus.
- 3+ years' experience with VMWare and Hyper-V, implementation and administration a plus.
- 2+ years' experience with Cisco UCS with Nimble back end and administration a plus.
- 1+ years' experience with Isilon, Nimble, and NetApp NAS/SAN design, implementation and administration a plus.
- Strong PowerShell / WMI Scripting knowledge.
- Experience using server automation, orchestration and configuration tools such as Ansible a plus.
- IT certifications such as MCSA or MCSE a plus.
- Experience supporting Active Directory, DNS and GPO development.
- Experience with Client ProLiant and Dell\EMC servers.
- Knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP / IP and remote communications.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues using Wireshark and other network analysis tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in high-availability, fast-paced environments.
- Solr and app support
- Years of experience: 3-5 years System/Infrastructure Engineer
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.