Eclaro is actively searching for a System Engineer for a client in Sunnyvale CA. This is a 3-6 month contract with potential to convert to perm
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Windows Server patching
- Windows Server monitoring and alerting
- Create, troubleshoot, and support PowerShell scripts
- Windows server backups and scheduled jobs
- Support New Windows Server provisioning and de-provisioning
- Update and manage documentation as necessary.
- Provide Root cause analysis to production outages as required
- Support Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Administer VMware
- Administer Windows Server
- Experience with administering Network Appliance Filers and CIFS protocol is required.
- Adhere to IT access-management and change control procedures.
- Receive and respond to escalations from Desktop Support and field support team. Escalate issues to management, if necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and mentor junior staff to execute the IT strategy in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Basic understanding of SQL database environments a huge plus.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate.
- Support other areas of technology supported by Server team (Exchange, Azure, Proofpoint, Single-Sign on – Okta, Logic Monitor, and SCCM).
To apply to this position contact Jeanine Hastings 646-755-9303 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 years+ support Windows
- Microsoft Certifications – MCSE 2012r2
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Isilon or other NAS storage
- Windows server 2008-2012r2
- TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
- Very strong Power Shell Scripting
- SSO – Federated services, OKTA a huge plus
- Familiarity with Avamar, McAfee, Netscaler, etc. is a huge plus.
- Experience with Exchange 2010-2013, O365 Azure is a huge plus.
- Experience with SCCM and server patching a huge plus