|Reference # :||18-00227||Title :||Systems Engineer|
|Location :||New york, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||6 Years||Start Date / End Date :||01/22/2018 / 01/21/2022|
Network Support Engineer/Administrator
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Suppor tEngineer/Administrator for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our Client is looking for a Network Support Engineer/Administrator to manage its server infrastructure with a focus on Server firewall in both Linux and Windows, network infrastructure and VPN connectivity services. This position reports to the Engineering Manager of the IT Department. This Engineer is responsible for collaborating with the Project Management, Development, Security and HIE Support teams to ensure successful project implementations. This role is hands on and accountable for ensuring the reliability, availability and security of services to its customers. Experience in a Healthcare Payer/Provider environment is preferred.
* Perform advisory role on complex project initiatives.
* Responsible for VPN connectivity via site-to-site and user connections.
* Ability to work with various teams in the organization to ensure delivery of projects on time.
* Backup role to the Senior Network Engineer.
* Microsoft SQL 2012 server administration.
* Imperva SecureSphere administration (IDS).
* BeyondTrust Network Scanner administration.
* Tripwire Administration.
* RSA Administration including new user VPN setup.
* Linux, Windows Server 2008/2012 administration.
* VMware administration.
* NetApp Storage administration.
* Work closely with Information Security Team to remediate network security vulnerabilities.
* Bachelor's Degree a MUST
* 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
* CCNA, CCNP highly preferred.
* Expert knowledge in Cisco Networking Devices, VMWare networking, NetApp networking, Active Directory Network Infrastructure.
* Expert knowledge in Imperva/Big IP F5 Load Balancer a MUST.
* CISCO Switch port configurations.
* Expert in Windows and Red Hat Linux OS Firewall.
* Motivated, enthusiastic, and pro-active Network/Systems Administrator with an excellent 'can-do' attitude.
* Responsible for operational activities in support of organization business areas and customers.
* Strong technical understanding of IT infrastructure architecture, design and operations.
* Network Understanding of VMware, Redhat, Client, NetApp, IBM System servers, Cisco UCS servers, virtualization, SAN and NAS, Active Directory.
* Excellent ability to collaborate comfortably and effectively work with senior managers and other key leaders including peers in making technology decisions.
* Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize tasks on multiple fronts.
* Strong oral, written and communications skills.
* Positive attitude, Willingness to take initiative and responsibility for specific deliverables.
* Experience in component planning/activities using Visio.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
* 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
* Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
* Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Jeanine Hastings at 646-755-9303, or email email@example.com to discuss and apply for this position.
**No 3rd parties please - unable to subcontract**
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.