Job Number: 19-08379
Job Number: 19-08379
Eclaro is looking for a Systems Engineer for our client in Chevy Chase, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in Collaboration technologies area
- Hands on scripting experience Cisco tool set including UCCE, Call Manager and CVP
- Hands on knowledge of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) and Unified Communications Manager (UCM)
- Understanding and experience implementing, operating, configuring and troubleshooting a converged IP network
- Proven experience in end to end problem determination/troubleshooting system issues
- Proven Project Management Experience working on large complicated plan items
- Understanding of SDLC and CMMI concepts
- Proven experience in end-to-end problem determination/troubleshooting system issues
- Familiarity with SIP integration techniques - carrier, cross systems, etc.
- Experience in systems and business analysis
- Experience with data extraction tools (SQL, etc.)
- Knowledge in other technologies/products, experience and certifications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with all levels of associates and management teams
- Ability to drive to achieve goals with limited supervision
- CCNP Collaboration or CCIE Collaboration
- Proficient in MS Office product set: MS Word, Excel, power point, Visio, Project
- Good technical foundation in networking
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melissa Francisco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.