Systems Engineer - Windows and Linux - Server Operations
|Reference # :||17-05394||Title :||Systems Engineer - Windows and Linux - Server Operations|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/07/2017|
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Systems Engineer - Windows and Linux - Server Operations for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or other relevant field of study preferred
• 10+ years of experience in technology infrastructure management within the financial industry
• 7+ years of experience managing Linux and Windows server operations
• Experience with core infrastructure technologies - Networks, Security, Hosting – Windows, Linux, Solaris
• Process skills - understanding of service costs, with ability to work with teams to ensure effective delivery of operations to agreed-upon service levels
• Ability to accomplish results by establishing relationships, effective controls, and monitoring processes
• Knowledge of the fundamental relationships of technology systems inclusive of applications, infrastructure, networks, and security
• Ability to activity manage high-profile incidents and following with problem management analysis driving root cause and continual improvement
• Proven collaboration, partnering skills, negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas and status updates in understandable business terms to senior executive leaders
• Strong leadership presence and ability to work within large multi-national environment
• Intermediate understanding of Equities and Fixed Income businesses
• Strong knowledge with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library); preferred certification
• Demonstrated program and project management skill; preferred certification
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.