Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Systems Architect for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Systems Architect will be responsible for Project or Program specific architectural design, issues, and solution considerations while working with application development on alignment of resources to documented commitments, and on-time delivery of those commitments. Responsible for translating the requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for that solution and describing it through the set of architecture and design artifacts. Those artifacts are then used by the rest of the development team to implement the solution. The process of defining architecture by the solutions architect often involves selection of the most appropriate technology for the problem being solved, impact assessment as well as technical and operational feasibility.
- Participates in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements
- Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions
- Develops prototypes of the system design and works with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes
- May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor
- Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor junior band 5 Architect 1's
- Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel
- Participates in the development and maintenance of a business and system architecture and conducts business information flow studies
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommends new or different technologies that will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals
- Conducts system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems that operate at low cost levels
- Recommends the appropriate computer platform, work stations and communication linkage required to support distributed and client server business processes and information flows
- Interfaces with business areas to ensure all initiatives support business strategies and goals
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- 7 or more years of Architecture experience
- 5+ years of overall business/ technology experience
- 5+ years of experience with broad systems architecture design, planning and implementation
- 5+ years of experience in software design and development
- 3+ years of experience with technology modeling skills, including application, data and middleware technologies
- 3+ years of experience defending ideas and solutions to technology professionals with potential contrary views
- 3+ years of experience in the Financial Services Environment preferably large financial institutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with leading and providing solutions for enterprise-wide business processes such as Account opening, enabling technologies and knowledge of how IT supports those solutions
- Experience working as a Solution Architect delivering solutions that are highly scalable and resilient on high volume client facing technology platforms
- Knowledge or experience with Cloud based architectures, API Gateways etc.
- Experience with application of TOGAF Architectural Principle
- Experience architecting and designing Omni-channel solutions
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.