Systems Architect - III
Systems Architect – III
Job Number: 21-04115
Job Number: 21-04115
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Systems Architect – III for our client in Philadelphia, PA.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary responsibility is the architectural design, development, and deployment of an enterprise system.
- Should be able to develop system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, performance, scalability, and integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Should be knowledgeable of existing and emerging technology.
- Knowledge of performance issues, compatibility issues and security is critical to a successful design.
- Will be required to document solutions and integration plans.
- SAP Integrations lead with experience in:
- SAP implementation projects in Finance or Insurance area
- SAP inbound and outbound integrations using iDoc or BAPI etc
- Middleware technologies such as SAP, MuleSoft or similar
- Responsible for integrations architecture designs, for S4/HANA integrations:
- 3rd party system integrations with SAP S4/HANA FS-CD and FP-SL modules
- S4/HANA FS-CD integration with banks for lockbox and disbursements (ACH and positive pay)
- Other SAP integrations such as letters generation, data extracts from FS-CD for correspondence and reporting
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.