Job Number: 21-04956
Job Number: 21-04956
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst contract opportunity for one of our financial investment clients in the Smithfield, RI.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- In this role, we'll ask to for you to support the systems analysis on a fast-paced Agile team.
- Make a huge impact on the organization by helping resolve sophisticated business problems for our clients!
- Possess Systems Analyst experience and have an understanding of the Clearing and Custody space within the Financial Services vertical
- We provide products and services to banks, broker/dealers, registered investment advisors and other financial intermediaries to meet their brokerage and banking needs.
- The technology platform is a coordinated collection that is delivered to these external clients, primarily via web-based and mobile applications, application programming interfaces, transmission files, and works with third-party applications.
- Some of these are - and not limited to - trading, account servicing and maintenance, account opening and money movement, reporting, and data delivery and presentation.
- Bachelor's degree required. Technology-related subject area preferred.
- 10+ years’ systems analysis experience otherwise multifaceted, related work in software solutions development/definition is required
- Experience with systems development methodologies and formal documentation processes.
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus.
- Brokerage or Financial Services experience required.
- Strong analytical, facilitation and communication skills.
- Thrives in a highly-matrixed environment, involving multiple partners and technical groups.
- Proactive, with a strong desire to learn and become a contributor to a highly functioning team and can thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Can navigate the organization in order to accomplish your work and can optimally multi-task and handle issues, and work towards resolution in a timely manner.
- Provide systems analysis support on an Agile team that includes multiple business and technology partners.
- Collaborate with other Agile teams (Scaled Agile) to lead dependencies and scope.
- Define the scope of problems/issues, in terms of business and/or system requirements and processes.
- Participate in backlog refinement sessions. Translate sophisticated business needs into clear requirements. Research and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Evaluate design of existing systems to judge their functionality, efficiency, reliability, performance, usage, maintainability and cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with Agile team members to build comprehensive and cohesive solution approaches.
- Assist in devising the Agile team's analysis strategy and apply documentation standards and best practices.
- Provide thought leadership to better Systems Analysis Chapter.
- May act as mentor junior team members.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.