Job Number: 19-06463
Job Number: 19-06463
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Systems Analyst for our client in NEW YORK, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support to callers with computer and telecom related issues including equipment troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and escalations for all customers and if needed, interfacing with Client.
- Able to respond to large scale events, i.e. LAN failures, virus infections, etc. and follow critical escalation procedures to ensure proper notifications is given to all necessary contacts.
- The Analyst will have significant contact with our internal customers.
- Ensure all safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Client's Information Technology department seeks a highly motivated individual to join its Help Desk group as a System Analyst working in a Telephone Support environment.
- Outlook troubleshooting skills, understanding of mail flow and protocols, Exchange Architecture and server roles.
- Supporting mobile devices to work with corporate emails.
- Work remotely on company PCs, laptops, tablets and software.
- Peripheral troubleshooting which include printers, MiFi devices and various other wireless devices.
- Manage and respond to customer calls via the Client Service Manager ticketing system.
- Help Desk & Desktop support experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.