Systems Analyst - Systems Analyst - II Systems Analyst - II
Systems Analyst – II
Job Number: 21-16491
Job Number: 21-16491
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Systems Analyst – II for our client in Philadelphia, PA.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a System Analyst II, you will be performing duties of a Product Owner, assisting with the analysis, definition, and delivery of technology products as part of a broader Agile scrum team.
- The candidate must be able to learn quickly and leverage a basic understanding of system architecture and apply these concepts to produce viable solutions.
- In this role, the candidate will be supporting the re-platforming of technology systems and applications migrating between data centers and the cloud (AWS).
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Creating a product road map based on vision for the product
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.