|Reference # :||18-01138||Title :||Systems Administrator|
|Location :||SAN DIEGO, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||8 Years||Start Date / End Date :||02/07/2018 / 02/06/2019|
Eclaro is looking for a Systems Administrator for an opportunity for our client in San Diego, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities :
· Install both SLES and middleware products on zSeries hardware.
· Maintain OS patching and security policies as directed by the organization.
· Configure servers and middleware to perform as required by architectural designs. Perform tuning activities to meet desired goals. Work with Data and Change Control teams to make required configuration changes that are part of larger changes.
· Participate with other staff to design optimal server solutions.
· Assist other staff in diagnosing problems and developing fixes. Educate staff on proper use of server based tools.
· Suse Linux Enterprise Server (4+ years)
· Good understanding of mainframe (System z) hardware and software
· Experience in supporting and using zVM
· Strong understanding of networking concepts
· Proficient in scripting and process automation
· Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Strong verbal communication and experience in consulting with senior business SMEs to elicit requirements
· Strong written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· DB2 on Linux, Unix or Windows
· Cognos BI
· InfoSphere Server DataStage
· Websphere Application Server on Linux, Unix or Windows
· Websphere Message Queuing on Linux, Unix or Windows
· Experience with z/OS, OS/390 or MVS operating systems
Interested in applying? Contact Mary Tisado at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Status: Contract/Temporary