Job Number: 21-14879
Job Number: 21-14879
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Systems Administrator for our client in Lake Mary, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- File Server Migration Experience
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting replication and performance issues related to Active Directory
- In depth experience in Active Directory & troubleshooting
- Cross-forest domain migration of users, service accounts, and computer
- Prepare User batches and communicate user about planned migration upgrade
- Must have hands-on experience with creating PowerShell scripts
- Experience in working with RoboCopy
- Understanding of File/Folder permissions Understanding of setting up GPOs , Security Groups etc.
- User Right delegation on OU Security permission on OU Movement of users, computers and groups in respective OUs Applying group policies on OU Providing delegated rights on GPO
- Linking GPO on Site and OU Active directory object restoration Troubleshooting Replication Issues
- Troubleshooting lookup issues in DNS Creating Zones in DNS Enable scavenging in DNS Configuring zone transfer Enabling forwarders / conditional forwarders
- Promoting domain controller in sites Decommissioning domain controller
- Troubleshooting Domain Printer issues
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.