Job Number: 21-12750
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Systems Administrator for our client in New York City, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Maintains servers and enterprise applications.
- Sets up and configures laptop and desktop hardware, as well as, configures, manages, supports, and troubleshoots the virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Is skilled in configuring and troubleshooting both desktops and servers in a VMware environment.
- Monitors the help desk queues, provides hands on Level 1 and Level 2 support and dispositions help tickets to the appropriate other members of the IT department.
- Supports all desktop equipment and applications, video conferencing equipment, and printers.
- Windows administration supporting and deploying Microsoft Windows servers 2012, 2016, 2019
- Administer Microsoft Active Directory, Windows networking, DHCP, DNS, and GPOs
- Provide superior Customer Support to Corporate Executives and Staff
- Provide support for VMware Horizon View Cloud desktop environment
- Support bring your own device (BYOD) applications installed and running on personal and corporate smart phones and tablet devices
- Install, configure, and maintain Microsoft Office Professional and all other desktop applications used by the Institute's staff
- Administer the Office 365 environment
- Support and maintain all laptops and desktops hardware, software, and printers
- Keep desktop operating system and BIOS firmware patched using an automated patch management system
- Provide Active Directory support creating user, groups, password changes, provide exported user data as required
- Ensure expedient resolution of first and second level network, system, and application problems, and escalating issues to meet SLAs
- Provide support for file and print services
- Manage, administer and upgrade specific IT systems such as End Point Security, Collaboration and Communication systems, Enterprise Software
- Maintain standard laptop and desktop configuration images utilizing current imaging solution documentation and deployment procedure
- Provide support for Cisco Web Conferencing systems before and after meetings and events
- Troubleshoot e-mail issues and escalate issues related to the e-mail server to e-mail server administrators
- Work on and complete special projects
- Information Security:
- Attend/complete assigned information security training by the designated completion date
- Read and adhere to published ISMS policies and procedures
- Report timely any observed violations of ISMS policy - or known encroachments on information security - to your department leader and/or the Information Technology Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or eight years of experience in Microsoft Windows Server administration and Windows desktop support
- Microsoft systems certification desired
- 5+ years Windows Server administration experience
- 3+ years IT helpdesk experience
- 2+ years deploying and managing Windows laptops
- 1+ year supporting VMWare Horizon View users, and troubleshooting VMWare Horizon View issues
- Basic knowledge of MDM solutions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows networking, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, GPO's
- Knowledge of database and web server technologies a big plus
- Experience with scripting in Powershell and/or batch files a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a self-starter with a burning desire to excel, working outside of normal business hours as required to complete assigned tasks
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, sound judgment, and excellent time management skills
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with customers, staff, IT management, and managers from all departments
- Superior troubleshooting skills while working hands on at a help desk
- Ability to work under stress with time-critical deadlines and high expectations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.