Job Number: 21-09434
Job Number: 21-09434
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Systems Administrator for our client in Decatur, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Under direct supervision, installs, configures, & supports a local area network, wide area network, internet system, computers, desktops &/or mobile devices. Performs necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Imaging, deployment & technical support of laptops, desktops & peripherals to in-house & remote customers. Configure & support desktop applications & ensure configurations comply with IT policies. Date backup & restore, hardware surplus.
- Working knowledge with active directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Experience with troubleshooting network connectivity issues in both LAN and WAN environments
- Experience imaging and deploying laptops
- Experience providing desktop/laptop computer hardware support
- Setup and install computers for New Hire On-Boarding's and Off-Boarding's
- Experience supporting remote workers and troubleshooting VPN and remote technology issues
- Experience with Bitlocker encryption, antivirus, and malware/spyware removal software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Enterprise) applications
- Expertise in Windows Server 2016 and above
- Working knowledge of VMware ESXi and vSphere, preferred
- Working knowledge with Palo Alto Firewalls, preferred
- Working knowledge with Mitel Telephony System, preferred
- Strong oral/written communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can work effectively with a team or independently
- Can work well under pressure with ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong ethical orientation with ability to maintain confidential information
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications Computer Technology or related field OR Associate's degree in Computer Applications Computer Technology or related field AND Three years of related experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.