Job Number: 20-10139
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Systems Administrator for our client in Northborough, MA.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in the operational duties and responsibilities of a Systems Administrator possessing a combination of skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and follow through in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times
- Gather information, define and resolve issues or outages that occur within the SSN network, in a timely fashion.
- Primary responsibilities include Citrix XenApp, StoreFront and Netscaler management and support.
- Administration and monitoring of Tripwire.
- Maintain security patching on all Windows, RHEL operating systems, databases, and appliances in the SSN, within required time frames.
- Perform daily system monitoring using Nagios, verifying the integrity and availability of all SSN hardware, server resources, and key processes. Reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Install, configure, manage and maintain a variety of software, physical and virtual hardware.
- Maintain and manage all facets of SSN Active Directory domain, including but not limited to Group Policy, DFSR, Active Directory Sites and Replicators as well as MS DNS and DHCP.
- Perform periodic performance reporting of SSN hardware to support capacity planning.
- Upgrade applications maintaining C -1
- Responsible for backup and recovery of all SSN devices using NetBackup, participation in Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues SSN users encounter.
- Works with vendors as needed to resolve issues with appliances and server hardware and software within the SSN.
- Acknowledge and resolve incidents forwarded to the CSOST in Service Now.
- Participates in 24x7 on call rotation, providing application and hardware support.
- Technical knowledge: The systems administrator should have a good understanding of best practices for managing and maintaining operating systems, software and security within a network.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role is required
- Degree or certification in IT discipline and at least three (3) years technical server support preferred
- Resourceful, willingness to research and attend training to build knowledge/understanding of implemented technologies to provide a wide range of support capabilities
- Extensive experience with Citrix NetScaler and XenApp is highly desired
- VMWare, ESXi - datastore configuration, support and patching highly desired
- RSA, TACACS and Radius knowledge
- ArcSight SIEM, Netflow, knowledge of intrusion detection technologies highly desired
- MS operating systems and services - Active Directory, group policy, ATA, WSUS, DNS and DHCP
- NetBackup on Linux and Windows platforms, HP3 PAR storage and automated image replication.
- Osirium privileged access management software
- Cylance threat protection
- SNMP, SMTP, SQL, Satellite, Bastian Host
- Ability to meet pressured deadlines, time constraints and periodic requirements
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary