Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Systems Administrator for our client in Brooklyn, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Maintenance and support of various Windows and Linux SCADA systems
- Maintenance and support of a sizeable VMWare environment
- Maintenance and support of NetApp storage arrays supporting the above systems applications (primarily system administration)
- Investigating and responding to cybersecurity alerts
- Maintenance of hardware/software inventory
- Apply firmware, OS security, and application patches
- Develop solutions to improve current/new processes
- Enterprise level experience in Unix and Linux systems administration
- Experience with server clusters and shared clustered file systems, disaster recovery and High Availability at server and application level
- Monitor and configure system resources using configuration management tools
- System security, secure data transfer, patches, data share and backup/restore experience
- Experience with RedHat Satellite system management, kickstart servers
- Experience with Windows administration on 2008 to latest server version and Windows SQL server 2008 to latest version
- Monitor and manage application, database replication procedures
- Fundamental knowledge in networking and firewall technologies to effectively support and troubleshoot communication issues
- Experience in producing detail written and Visio documentation on setup and configuration of system environment
- Provide fellow system administrators and support team members with technical guidance when needed
- Familiarity with Unix editors and ability to read existing scripts, and write custom scripts to automate system management tasks
- Ability to multitask and switch priorities as business warrants
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary