Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Systems Admin for our client in East Hartford, CT. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Compute cluster (250+ nodes) hardware support.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Cluster management – installing new nodes, OS patching, tuning, configuration updates
- Resource monitoring and image management
- Coordination of the repair of compute node hardware failures
- Software installations and license updates
- Perl and Unix shell scripting
- Ability to improve speed and reliability of High Performance Computing systems
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and communication skills
- Ability to work closely with Engineering customers and understand business needs
- Ability to work individually or in a team
- BS Degree - 5+ yrs experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ashly Velasco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary