System Support Analyst
System Support AnalystUse your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a System Support Analyst for our client in Fairborn, OH.
Job Number: 21-06295
Job Number: 21-06295
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work closely with other IT team members to support enterprise client systems including hardware, applications, and network on premise, in remote offices and at employee home office locations.
- Monitor and respond to internal support requests submitted to ticketing system.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, network and account-related issues.
- Procure, configure and setup new computer systems and peripherals
- Create and maintain client computer systems documentation
- Monitor and maintain computer systems by performing and/or assisting with patches, upgrades, and migrations
- Customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating systems (predominantly Windows10), O365, Mac and Linux systems; including system builds, backups, security patching, virus software, licensing, management, and documentation of end user systems
- Understanding of smartphone technologies that includes installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with a wide-array of software packages that includes installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Basic networking fundamentals and tools Cisco, Cisco AnyConnect
- Ability to be the first line of defense for issues, strong problem resolution skills, works in a professional manner
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.