JobDiva # 20-10427
JobDiva # 20-10427
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer for our client in Fairlawn, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Oversees the management and performance of the corporate network environment. Primary responsibilities include full Active Directory Domain administration, overseeing the security and utilization of all system access and resources, performs proactive maintenance and monitoring to ensure stable network performance. Participates in the design, deployment, maintenance and support of the corporate network including, firewalls, VPNs, cloud/virtual/local servers and desktops. Provides troubleshooting guidance and training for Assistant and Staff level Network Engineering staff. Communicates and works with vendors as appropriate for network troubleshooting of complex issues. Ensures all resources are deployed to ensure high levels of availability and optimal performance while adhering to security baseline standards.
- Provides senior level oversight/direction for the support, maintenance, analysis, monitoring and administration of the corporate networking environment both onsite and off-prem. Serves as the primary contact for any managed services partner relationships and escalation point for external and internal support staff for complex issues. Participates in the design and development of enterprise solutions and architectures with the Technical Director and Senior Management.
- Leads medium to large sized projects as the technical expert and liaison between internal and external stakeholders. Ensures all existing, planned and/or new technical implementations are in accordance with established standards and industry best practices. Periodically reviews standards documentation for accuracy and ensures adherence to established policy and standards is being followed by networking team.
- Assists the Technical director, implements new network infrastructure and modifies existing to support the strategic initiatives of the bank and ensure the sustainability of business operations and availability of services. Maintains abreast of technological advances in network systems and equipment. Recommends improvements when appropriate.
- Ensure company data and assets are safeguarded by making sure cybersecurity procedures and regulatory guidelines are documented, followed, tested, and remediated when appropriate.
- Responsible for evaluating, mentoring, developing and elevating privileges of junior network team members as appropriate. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.