Job Number: 19-10484
Job Number: 19-10484
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a System Engineer for our client in Spartanburg, SC.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Under general supervision, assists the systems engineering manager with the administration of all Windows, UNIX, and Linux based systems.
- Monitors, maintains, and implements Windows and UNIX/Linux based systems
- Architects, designs, implements, supports, and evaluates systems based tools and services
- Monitors, maintains and implements network based storage including all SAN and NAS devices in both local and remote data centers
- Provides direct and on-call support to systems engineers and second level support to the help desk
- Develops and documents procedures and materials for routine administrative tasks
- Monitors, maintains, and implements back up procedures guarantying data recovery capabilities for all production systems including SQL, bare metal servers, and Virtual systems
- Evaluates and recommends new and emerging products and technologies
- Configures and administers Sybase IQ/Micro strategy servers including Production and Dev environments
- Participates in monthly on-call rotation with system engineering team
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- 5 years of UNIX/Linux systems administration
- 5 years of Windows systems administration
- 2 years of database systems support
- Windows Server OS administration experience
- VMware experience a plus
- RHEL 5 administration experience
- Knowledge of network administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- College degree based in Computer Science or related field preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Harlyn Rodrigazo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.