System/Data Security Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a System/Data Security Manager for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead the strategic technology road map for the team while making daily contributions to analysis and development
- Utilize your previous experience translating business questions into quantifiable answers with an ability to quickly gain subject matter expertise
- Work directly with key stakeholders to understand the business requirements and design/deliver complex solutions, while utilizing best practices in order to ensure statistically robust recommendations and software solutions
- Extensive experience in delivering data analysis to technology and business teams
- Experience adhering to high audit standards
- Experience working in the Agile development process and the ability to drive projects forward independently
- Senior level analytics manager with track record of performance for managing and influencing sophisticated, dynamic business partners with contending priorities
- Fluency in SQL and a scientific scripting language (Python, R)
- Ability to run and present analysis using: statistical inference/modeling techniques, clustering analysis, and custom data visualization
- Analytical design thinking emphasizing simplicity—you can run unsupervised clustering, but prioritize using a simpler approach
- Excellent partner & teammate to peers; can influence & resolve across organizational lines
- Proven technology management discipline (financials, resource planning, operations risk/security, etc.)
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.