Job Number: 20-00452
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Support Technician for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Support Technician serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance for computing and phone issues.
- This individual will provide technical support over the phone, via remote access, and in person.
- Expected to maintain the highest levels of professionalism and grace when communicating with our Business Personnel, Vendors, and other relevant parties.
- The ability to communicate concisely, positively, and in a friendly manner is essential to this position's success.
- Provide telephone, remote, and in person assistance to our users in need of support
- Ability to quickly understand and adhere to procedures as outlined by Help Desk and Technology management
- Record and update Requests and Incidents in client's ITIL/ITOM management system
- Understanding of ITIL/ITOM basics
- Ability to manage Windows based desktops, laptops, and devices in a corporate network environment
- Familiarity with and Ability to support and troubleshoot Microsoft Office applications including (but not limited to)
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
- Respond efficiently and professionally to Business Personnel requesting hardware, software, and cybersecurity incidents
- Ability to gain expertise with Line Of Business applications in order to support the nuanced needs of our Business Personnel
- Ability to work as a tester and/or assist with or verify rollouts of new technologies
- Understanding of mobile devices, how they operate in a corporate environment (i.e. MS Exchange clients on Android, iOS)
- Flexibility to roll with change in a faced paced, challenging, and rewarding environment
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows:
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites:
- Office 2016
- Office 365
- Proficiency with Enterprise AntiVirus and CyberSecurity best practices
- Proficiency with Enterprise Remote Access technologies like SSL VPN
- Proficiency with supporting Enterprise Line of Business Applications, printing, scanning, imaging
- Proficiency with Network technologies:
- Network Devices like Routers, Switches, Access Points, and Firewalls
- Proficiency with PC hardware configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of PC desktop security best practices
- Proficiency with mobile devices (smartphones/tablets)
- Strong customer service communication skills
- Good attitude and a desire to help others
- Ability to remain positive in the face of adversity
- Thorough problem solving skills
- Ability to train new individuals, transfer knowledge, and assume new responsibilities
- Dependability and Timeliness
- Basic Active Directory management
- BA or BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years technical troubleshooting or hands-on computer management experience
- A+ Core Certification
- Other legacy certifications(i.e. Microsoft MCP, MS Certified Office Administrator, etc.)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.