Job Number: 19-07233
Job Number: 19-07233
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a/an Support Technician for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance for computing and phone issues. Provide technical support over the phone and in person, and maintain the smooth operation of the computer facilities.
- Maintain and troubleshoot PC network connectivity in order to provide maximum uptime.
- Follow standard Support Technician operating procedures; accurately log all Support Technician requests using call tracking software.
- Setup and test PC's for new and / or existing users.
- Research and make recommendations for new software and hardware as needed.
- Respond to user hardware and software problems.
- Test and document corporate initiatives as assigned by Manager
- Assist with management of mobile devices
- Other items as assigned
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Operating Systems Win7&10)
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (2013)
- Enterprise level AntiVirus experience.
- Enterprise level VPN experience.
- Experience with multiple technologies including operating systems, wireless networks, security software, imaging software, and databases.
- Experience with PC hardware build and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with mobile devices (smartphones/tablets)
- Strong customer service communication skills
- Proven communications and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough problem solving skills.
- Ability to train new individuals, transfer knowledge, and assume new responsibilities.
- Active Directory management
- BA or BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in desktop/helpdesk support
- Call center experience would be a plus.
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Kath Torres | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.