Strong Agile PM
JobDiva # 20-04169
Eclaro is looking for a Strong Agile PM for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Banking experience with good knowledge of managing data programs
- Extensive experience in managing programs (end to end i.e. business analysis through implementation phases) working with key stakeholders (Client, Architecture, Development team, Testing team and Business team) involved in the program
- Extensive experience in issue and risk management
- Preferably Agile experience
- Ability to communicate well with client Sr. management.
- Ability to manage teams consisting of Client teams and multiple vendor teams
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.