Strategic Vendor Performance and Contract Manager
|Reference # :||18-01753||Title :||Strategic Vendor Performance and Contract Manager|
|Location :||Princeton, NJ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/26/2018 / 09/25/2018|
Job Title : Strategic Vendor Performance and Contract Manager/ Software Contract Negotiator
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: 6 months
Work Authorization: W2
Job Number: 22675-1
Job Description: Job Title: Software Contract Negotiator
Responsible for obtaining software licensing and use rights to facilitate business activities, including the use of 3rd party service providers.
• Compile and manage vendor and software lists
• Correspond with Client business unit personnel and perform searches of contract repositories to locate existing software license agreements
• Interpret existing software license agreements to determine if appropriate usage rights already exist.
• Engage Client Legal when additional clarification on interpretations is required
• Negotiate with software vendors to secure licensing and usage rights
• Drive contract changes and amendments between software vendors, business users and Client Legal council
• Obtaining management signatures on new contracts and addendums
• Coordinate purchases and payments with Client Software Owners and the Client Purchasing Organization when necessary to resolve consents or compliance issues
• Log vendor correspondences and provide status reports and metrics
• Perform contract management administrative tasks.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 4+ years experience in contract development, contract interpretation, contract management or contract negotiation
• Proven track record of being able to persuade and influence others with effective verbal and written communications
• Familiarity with intellectual property (IP) laws
• Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and manage priorities
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Knowledge of software licensing models a plus
• Technical background or experience a plus
If you feel you are qualified with the required skills and if you are interested, please free to send your word version most updated resume TAILORED to the job description above to June@eclaro.com
If you are not still looking for a new opportunity, but might know someone who is, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pass along my contact information.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Job Status: Contract/Temporary