Strategic Initiatives Assistant
Strategic Initiatives Assistant
Job Number: 20-00017
Make your mark where innovation is the rule. Our client is looking for a Strategic Initiatives Assistant in San Juan, PR.
Eclaro’s client is a leading educational non-profit, committed to advancing educational opportunities around the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Under the direction of the Director of Strategic Initiatives the assistant will work to effectively guide to completion projects and solutions that fulfill our strategic technology objectives.
- Assist in evaluating requirements and conducting research for a deeper understanding.
- Will apply knowledge in technology to evaluate solutions, document ideas, perform task planning and report on project progress.
- Help coordinate with team members to achieve project objectives.
- Will also facilitate communication and assist with administrative duties.
- Will perform additional duties as required.
- Essential Functions:
- Participates in the definition of strategies to achieve the project goals.
- Participates in definition of process improvements, and area automation, as requested.
- Assists in documentation, and optimization of existing and new processes.
- Support providing information, managing stakeholders, and engaging in all the key business analysis tasks that need to be completed to implement the solution.
- Assist in analyze and synthesize data, information, and knowledge into compelling insights-driven, fact-based stories and presentations to forge next stages of a project.
- Support in coordinate transfer of research, prototypes, and/or improved processes to the end user.
- Resolves problems, determine solutions, tracks and manage issues.
- Keeps supervisor and stakeholders communicated.
- Troubleshoots and resolves system or application outages.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
- Experience: Two three years of related experience
- Related Skills:
- Can exert good leadership skills and able to coordinate and facilitate team communication
- Experience with programming languages and technologies for development
- Familiarity with Microsoft platforms
- Design knowledge and outside-of-the-box thinking
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task
- Solid attention to detail
- Fluent communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Excellent communications and organizational skills, teamwork.
- Strong self-organization
- Experience in problem solving
- Ability to work with teams comprised of diverse personnel that are tasked with the successful development, testing, distribution, and implementation of all Client applications
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melissa Francisco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.