Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Stockroom Manager for our client in Agoura, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Job Description/ Qualifications:
- Receive equipment in from the lease vendor, build center or field stock sites.
- New PC\'s, monitors, keyboards, mice, HD\'s from lease vendor for refresh or IMAC.
- New PC\'s built for deployment from build center, which are built for specific users for refresh.
- Redeployment PC\'s or monitors from fields stock sites which keep much lower stock levels than the Los Angeles (Farmers), Schaumburg (Zurich) or Toronto (Canada) centralized stock locations.
- Transfer equipment out for tickets, projects, or to maintain stock levels at field stock sites.
- Lease vendor returns which are mostly scheduled for the end of the month. This requires validating the equipment is SMART wiped or degaussed and pelletized.
- Disposal of non-leased equipment to our disposal vendor which is currently SIMS. This requires validating the equipment is SMART wiped or degaussed and pelletized.
- Sending equipment to field sites for IMAC or refresh tickets/projects. Requires interaction with all field stock managers/technicians. This requires check stock in the GRC tool to check for equipment.
- Keep the GRC stock tool updated appropriately for every stock movement in and out of stock as well as usage (ISL).
- Keep ADCS updated appropriately for required stock movements where not auto updated by GRC tool or received into stock without the proper ADCS update.
- Update Remedy tool as required for assigning assets to tickets.
- Ensure all assets received in stock (except brand new) have the SMART wipe completed and if a failure updated correctly in the GRC tool.
- Track and keep GRC/ADCS updated appropriately for assets in repair.
- Notify North America/ Canada stock manager when IMAC stock falls below required stock level.
- Request order for peripherals when needed.
- Perform stock counts and quarterly serialized audits as required. Stock counts are compared to the GRC tool and serialized audits are compared to the GRC and ADCS for accuracy. We usually perform a stock count bi-weekly and serialized audit once every quarter, however, currently the client has requested serialized until accuracy improves.
- Secure and maintain an organized stock area.
- Attend stock management meetings.
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Good interpersonal skills to work with customers and other unit personnel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Radelyn Bulaong at 201-283-9181 and email Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume, along with the six-digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.