Job Number: 19-07275
Job Number: 19-07275
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Biostatistician for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Conduct thorough and careful analysis of data, to effectively produce required information. Includes assisting with identification of appropriate data sources for the research objectives, acquiring and storing the data for the project, programming the appropriate statistical analyses using Client standard tools, delivering results to customers in appropriate formats and media, and assisting with follow-up questions.
- Actively engage with protocol authors and researchers to identify issues and influence resolutions.
- Communicate the results of any analyses conducted effectively orally and in writing.
- Manage complex work environment, balancing demands from multiple customers to execute projects.
- Make sound scientific decisions based on a balance of data, analysis and experience.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as biostatistics, epidemiology or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of Pharmaceutical and/or Epidemiology/ Outcomes Research experience
- Demonstrated abilities to analyze observational data for pharmaco-epidemiology, outcomes research, and market research.
- Ability to use appropriate statistical methods common in outcomes research and epidemiology.
- Proficient in SAS programming (5 years’ experience) to execute these studies.
- Manage research projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate a study's objectives, methods and findings.
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary