Job Number: 20-08780
Job Number: 20-08780
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Staff Auditor for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Gain detailed understandings of client's business processes, systems and controls.
- Develop relationships with different business process stakeholders.
- Perform walkthroughs of in-scope areas and document understanding in process flowcharts and Risk and Control Matrices (RACMs).
- Evaluate the designs of internal controls in mitigating identified financial reporting risks.
- Perform internal controls operating effectiveness testing and documentation in accordance to department guidelines and external auditor requirements.
- Assist in the assessment of identified gaps and areas of improvement.
- Research and maintain an understanding of latest accounting guidance and internal audit best practices.
- Continuously focus on self-development by attending trainings, seminars and acquiring relevant certifications.
- Maintain timely and accurate time tracking.
- Perform other internal audit activities as directed.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in accounting or finance
- At least 2 year of external audit / internal controls experience at a reputable accounting firm
- Current or actively pursuing CPA or CIA certifications
- Ability to work independently within a large multinational and geographically dispersed environment
- Ability to organize and manage large quantities of data and effectively multi-task
- Ability to think outside-of-the-box and have a problem-solving mindset, with a strong affinity for teamwork
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office, PeopleSoft ERP Suite, Hyperion, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, SOXHUB and Pentana a plus
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.