Want to be part of the Chemical Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SSRS/.Net Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is a leading chemical company with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes dozens of diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The primary responsibility for the SSRS/.Net Developer will be as a report writer. However, the successful candidate could be asked to work on a variety of applications owned by the Law department and needs to be an all-around developer.
- Will analyze, create and optimize SQL queries as well as develop and maintain reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for the Law Manager application.
- Will perform data analysis to ensure accuracy of reports and create documentation and diagrams for existing database structures.
- Will follow and create protocols and procedures as necessary to ensure consistency and accuracy in the report development process.
- Will work in various settings independently, with end-users, with IT resources and in a team environment.
- Must have a high level of organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, adjust priorities when necessary, and consistently meet deadlines as required.
- Will complete other assignments and responsibilities, for Law related applications, as may be required or requested
- Will perform application support and report development work for the Law Department's Legal Technology and Information Governance group.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining SSRS reports, optimizing SQL queries and SQL Server stored procedures.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent and have extensive experience developing reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- A minimum of 5 years demonstrated work experience in application development and support is required together with experience working with object oriented programming languages and relational databases.
- Requires 3+ years' report writing experience.
- Strong SQL development skills
- Must be well organized with attention to detail, possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and can work on multiple assignments while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving/diagnostic skills are also required.
- Must have in-depth experience in business analysis, application development, and design.
- Must be able to multitask: handling multiple assignments with changing priorities while meeting project deadlines.
- Must work well in a team setting as well as can work independently.
- Experience with the Law Manager application from Mitratech is a plus
- At least one year of project management activities - requirements analysis and project communication so the relevant stakeholders and team members are kept aware of project status, scope changes, risks, and issues.
- Requires the candidate to achieve a high-level understanding of the application portfolio, the computing infrastructures, and other IT organizations required to support the application portfolio.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Packages
- SQL Server 2008-2012
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Visual Studio 2012
- Microsoft .NET framework, ASP.Net, Web Services, XML
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- Microsoft SharePoint, MS Project and MS Office
- Data Modeling and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.