Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an SSIS/SSRS Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary responsibility will be the automation of various manual processes utilizing SSIS
- Create and/or optimize stored procedures, views, and functions as needed
- Develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications, data mappings, program logic, and flowchart
- Design and implement reports and dashboards utilizing SSRS as required
- Assist in the migration of several databases and associated SSIS routines to a new set of SQL Servers and into development, test and productions environments
- Fulfill data requests for end users both inside and outside the department
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 years of experience developing/managing database solutions using standard development tools is required
- Experience using MS SQL Server Management Studio and MS Visual Studio is required
- Experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) packages and testing is required
- Experience required in conducting database and code reviews, database design, and problem resolution in support of projects/packages other than their own
- Develop, execute, and manage SQL Server stored program units such as a procedures, functions, views and packages
- Architect skills such as: database design/analysis, data modeling, ETL, data/business analysis
- Experience in developing and maintaining system documentation, including technical specifications, data mapping, data dictionary, program logic and flowcharts
- Experience in utility/energy industry or energy efficiency programs is a plus but not required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.