Sr. Systems/Software Developer
Make an impact in Media! Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Systems/Software Developer to support our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is a global media company and leader in digital content production. Their portfolio of networks include some of the best known brands in news, sports and entertainment. If you’re up to the challenge, take a chance at this rewarding opportunity.
- Full stack web development in MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js)
- Web performance optimization with a constant eye towards reliability, scale, and performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and play a part in the agile process for planning, estimating, and execution.
- Brainstorm creative solutions to business requirements.
- Code in accordance with industry best practices and participate in the code review process, mentoring other developers and documentation.
- Deliver bug free and efficient code and write unit tests against logic.
- Support and maintenance of production application, with on-call support as-needed.
- Strong understanding of web services and standards (AJAX, JWT, JSON, local storage, etc.)
- Large-scale database experience using No-SQL, preferably with MongoDB
- Front end styling and templating (HTML, SASS/CSS).
- Git Version Control.
- Unit testing and automated testing experience and adhere to coding best practices.
- Experience with AWS and Cloud technologies.
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills.
- Degree in computer science or related field, 5+ years' experience in software engineering or equivalent work experience
- Docker / Containerization
- Experience with RESTful API's
- GraphQL / database experience
- Ruby on Rails
- Automated build tools – Jenkins / CircleCI
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Cheryl Buot at (212) 901-3840 or at www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-buot-56ba4836 and/or send your resume to Cheryl.Buot@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.