Sr. Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer for our client in Norwalk, CT.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 7-10 years of experience required
- Person needs to be a "Jack of all trades” type who can wear many hats – will be managing Windows/Dell Servers and MS products (Exchange, o365, Hyper-V).
- Need to be familiar with managing hybrid environments - currently in a hybrid environment of Exchange and o365. They will eventually migrate fully to o365, but need to have experience in both areas, and be able to successfully assist in an o365 migration.
- Desktop/printer imaging
- Clustering & Hyper-V knowledge
- Ability to work well with our MSC and escalate issues properly
- Knowledge of Mitel phones a plus their network, which consists of Fortinet & Cisco infrastructure
- Advanced networking skills – Cisco R/S, troubleshooting; knowledge of Fortinet FWs is a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Tim Cusick at Tim.Cusick@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.