Senior Systems/Business Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Systems/Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The candidate will serve as Business and System Analyst for Master Data Management initiative. Needs to have worked on large scale MDM implementation on market leading MDM platform such as Informatica, Talend and other cloud based MDM implementation with following expertise and knowledge.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system. Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required. Prepares workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs, and operations to be performed by personnel in the system.
- Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs. Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development. Upgrades systems and corrects errors to maintain systems after implementation. Assists Computer Programmers in resolution of work problems related to flowcharts, project specifications, or programming. Prepares time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Directs and coordinates work of other contractors to develop, test, install, and modify programs. 6-7 years of experience is required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Data Governance
- Reporting / BI
- Strong Facilitation Skills
- Business Process Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Data Cleansing
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.