Sr. SWIFT Business Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. SWIFT Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
- Use Case Analysis and Documentation.
- Create Functional Design Document. Create Detailed Design Document.
- Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand.
- Test Planning and Coordination.
- Ensure application meets business requirements.
- Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training). Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts.
- Work with business for requirements.
- Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents.
- IT testing support skills (environment coordination, testing execution support, testing data creation, result review)
- Knowledge of settlement systems and SWIFT/Fedwire/CHIPS
- Experience of Japanese Home Office initiated projects (very detailed documentation required)
- 8-10+ years of experience.
Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL.
- Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Please contact Homer Ballega at (201) 375-9070 or send an email to Homer.Ballega@eclaro.com with a Word resume along with the position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.