Senior Support Engineer(Dotnet)
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a for our client in Pleasanton, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity! RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides technical support to the business application owner and input into initiative planning in collaboration with the business application owner
- Carries out required incident, problem, change management tasks according to KPIT standard service operations processes within established KPIT service level targets
- Provides operational support on all components of the Client tools infrastructure across all environments
- Contributes to the evolution of the tools used in production using the latest technology
- Contributes to existing tools enhancements and new tools development programs and projects
- Shares technical knowledge to improve efficiency of an offshore technical support staff Prepares and contributes to technical and process documentation related to the managed environment and support operation activities
- Assists team lead in his/her overall responsibilities related to service operations and continuous improvements.
- Supports integrated tools planning and recommends standardization / rationalization, buy decisions for key SDLC tools.
- Provides thought leadership within domain area of responsibility
- Must have some software development experience (in any language, preferred is .NET, C#, MSSQL) with software troubleshooting, support and problem solving skills
- 5+ years of experience to provide technical support and contribute to key core projects (hardware/software upgrade, etc.).
- Hands-on technical experience with Client products – Performance Center, Quality Center, Site scope and Unified Functional Testing.
- Team and results oriented
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong collaboration, oral and written communication skills
- Efficient time management
- Ability to thrive in a complex environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or 4 years of equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with client-server technologies
- 4+ years of application development and support experience in C#/VB.NET, SQL server 2008 R2
- 3+ years of experience with system virtualization
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in software installation and configuration of Client tools. Prefer most current version (PC 11.x, QC/ALM 11.x).
- 1+ years of working knowledge on VBScript and Excel Macros.
- 1+ Years of Windows Server 2008 R2 administration experience.
- 1+ Years of SQL Server 2008 R2 administration experience.
- Familiar with SDLC processes (waterfall, agile, etc.)
- Have basic understanding of Java language and web servers like JBoss and Jetty.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Familiar with IBM Rational Requirements Compose, Rational Team Concert, Rational Asset Manager
- Familiar with other industry leading SDLC tools (e.g., BMC Remedy, CA Clarity)
- A demonstrated passion for technology, the Health Industry, and the adoption of new and innovative ideas and technology towards improving operational efficiencies.
- Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirement
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Radelyn Bulaong at Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.