Sr. Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Job Number: 21-06004
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our client in Redwood, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design, implement, document, validate and maintain algorithmic software components
- Improve infrastructure and tooling: data management, test frameworks and CI/CD pipelines
- Participate in cross-functional efforts such as clinical validations and releases of the software
- Mentor other engineers and continuously improve our engineering practices and culture
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related is required; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ year(s) of relevant industry experience in a software company
- Experience with advanced scientific applications such as high-performance numerical simulations.
- Domain expertise in Fluid simulations preferred.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructures (Amazon Web Services or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of modern C++ (C++-11 and up) and Python
- Deep understanding of software development best practices: testing, CI/CD, Devops, agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, experience with mentoring peers
- Experience with 3D computational geometry
- Experience with machine learning applications
- Experience with validation methodologies: design of experimental studies, statistical testing
- Cross-platform development: Linux / Windows
- High-performance development for scientific applications: OpenMP, TBB, SSE, CUDA, MPI
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.