Sr. Security Operations EngineerEclaro is looking for a Sr. Security Operations Engineer for our client in Herndon, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical information and security background with an emphasis on supporting enterprise security applications and services. He / She will work within a fast paced, Agile program environment collaborating with cybersecurity architects and technology teams across the client's CISO and business units to implement and support next generation security solutions. This position is heavily focused on Data Loss Prevention (DLP) or implementing DLP solution in the enterprise environment.
- Capable of turning use cases into DLP rules within Data Protection platforms (DLP Platforms include Email, Cloud, Shadow IT, Network DLP and Host Based DLP)
- Contact with customers and ensure solutions for their issues
- Drive customer satisfaction
- For service enablement, this role will assist internal engineering teams with onboarding, planning and integration to maximize business value and enhance user experience
- Basic understanding of Linux, LDAP, some Python scripts and logging
- Strong customer service skills to support and troubleshoot issues the client is experiencing
- Assist with rule tuning and reducing false positives with internal engineers
- Perform Day today monitoring and operational support
- Respond to, handle and escalate service and implementation issues
- Understanding of Cloud Access Security Broker methodology
- Perform hardware and software installations, upgrades, and maintenance, patch administration, kernel modification/upgrades, file system management, performance and security analysis, and network configuration/tuning
- Documentation of Standard Operating procedure guidelines.
- Work with development initiatives to proactively prepare server builds and input on design/implementation considerations
- Understanding of Cyber Security and Different Domains of Cyber Security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Also, be able to create supported documentation for end users or customers
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- 5+ years' experience in managing and supporting security services and enterprise security applications
- 5+ years of Hands-on Linux System Administration experience
- 5+ Years of Experience in implementing and Supporting DLP platforms / systems
- 2+ year python scripting experience
- US Citizenship required
- Python scripting, Linux, and LDAP
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Linux and Security Certifications
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers (Box, Slack, GitHub)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Cedric Ceballo at Cedric.Ceballo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.