Sr. Relationship Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Relationship Manager for our client in Rogers, AR.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Managing a portfolio of commercial banking clients who require financial services and products to meet their needs
- Accountable for prospecting new business and retaining and deepening existing relationships
- Analyzes the client's financial and operating strategies and recommends alternative or additional financial services to best meet the client's immediate and long-term personal and business needs
- responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key extended team members in the analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects
- Coordinating client involvement by the team's specialists in credit and payments
- Consistently network in the community and with centers of influence
- In addition, requires management of all Client Management Process core training, plus advanced credit and Treasury Management courses; successful experience in complex transactions; excels at client management success factors; demonstrates leadership skills and mentors new associates
- well versed in all client's products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities
- 5–10+ years Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the commercial banking or middle market sector
- Management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $10-$100 million
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Proven sales skills and experience
- Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends
- Familiarity with sales force automation, such as ACT and other systems
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics preferred. Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis
- Completion of formal credit training
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.