Sr Relationship Manager, Business Banking
Sr Relationship Manager, Business BankingGrab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Sr Relationship Manager, Business Banking for our client in Bakersfield, CA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial banking clients who require financial services and products to meet their needs
- Accountable for prospecting new business and retaining and deepening existing relationships
- Analyzes the client's financial and operating strategies and recommends alternative or additional financial services to best meet the client's immediate and long-term personal and business needs
- Ability to forge relationships with the appropriate decision makers within the client company
- Responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key extended team members in the analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects
- 5–10+ years Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the commercial banking or middle market sector
- Management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $10-$50 million
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Proven sales skills and experience
- Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability
- Familiarity with sales force automation, such as ACT and other systems, a plus
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics preferred
- Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis required
- Completion of formal credit training required
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.