Sr. Quality Assurance Engineers
Senior Quality Assurance Engineers
Job Number: 21-16893
Job Number: 21-16893
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineers for our client in Costa Mesa, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The ideal candidate for this role is one that values continuous learning, believes in the value that can be provided through quality engineering and has strong motivations for cross-functional development over multiple disciplines.
- Primary focused on the design, development, and maintenance of thousands of automated tests. Prototyping innovative new solutions and creating frameworks that support different teams in delivering high-quality products to our clients.
- Interacting with team members daily, from product owners, subject matter experts, business analysts, and other developers, working closely to solve real business problems.
- Develop tests for regression scenarios that cover boring repetitive tasks so that testers can focus on tasks that require thought and intuition.
- Provide feedback through automation to shorten the feedback loop between developers and QA, helping us deliver features that our users love.
- Responsible for overseeing automated tests development and execution utilizing industry standard automation frameworks for continuous testing.
- Developing scalable automated tests for Web, Restful API, and mobile in Java.
- Monitor and analyze test results, and to provide automated reporting.
- Work within a cross functional team to support confidence in high-quality releases.
- Provide leadership and guidance on automation methodologies, strategies, and tools.
- Provide feedback for quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- 3-5 years of experience working in development or quality engineering using Java.
- Experience working in a team with Agile software development methodology.
- Creating and maintaining automated builds with modern CI/CD platforms.
- Working with modern test management tools.
- Expertise in writing automated tests against web UI and restful API services.
- Familiar with cloud solutions.
- Worked extensively with Git version control.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Working with pipeline as code (YAML, Groovy)
- Application containerization (docker).
- Load and performance testing.
- Mobile automation frameworks (Appium)
- Experience working with .Net technologies (C#).
- Proficiency with Unix, Mac, and Microsoft OS.
- Data-driven testing practices.
- Working with BDD frameworks (cucumber).
- Experience with mobile testing a plus.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.