Sr. Project Manager
|Reference # :||18-06004||Title :||Sr. Project Manager|
|Location :||Atlanta, GA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/29/2018 / 11/30/2018|
Sr. Project Manager
Make an impact in Media! Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to support our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is a global media company and leader in digital content production. Their portfolio of networks include some of the best known brands in news, sports and entertainment. If you’re up to the challenge, take a chance at this rewarding opportunity.
• Communicate - Maintain open, clear and constant communication among internal team, customers, and management regarding project status.
• Analyze – Synthesize business goals and technology factors from numerous constituents and translate this information into actionable plans.
• Build Relationships – Make realistic commitments. Have honest conversations that build confidence and trust among all groups.
• Manage Schedule – Create the project plan and track team progress. Analyze and communicate the impact of changes to plan.
• Manage Scope – Document what is in vs. out of scope. Perform analysis for changes and negotiate/recommend course of action or escalate as appropriate.
• Manage Risks – Identify, communicate and manage project risks and/or escalate to management. Anticipate problems before they occur.
• Manage Issues - Work with team members and management to resolve team issues, including escalation as appropriate.
• Get Things Done – Remove roadblocks for the team. Balance scope and schedule to meet high profile non-movable deadlines.
• Lead - Ensure project/team success by taking ownership of deliverables and assist/perform analysis, testing, support, training, or other tasks as necessary.
• Track Status – Create and distribute status reports. Ensure that project team members communicate status and issues as appropriate through stand ups and other team meetings.
• Facilitate Meetings / Scrums - Use effective meeting management skills to initiate, develop agenda, conduct, and provide minutes so that all appropriate parties are kept up-to-date regarding project status and issues. Includes Kickoff, Status, Working Session and Retrospective type meetings.
• Leverage Best Practices - Ensure core project management processes are being followed while also managing to project goals, resources and budget. Recommend additional best practices and process improvements.
• At least 8 years combined technical and functional business experience.
Must have a proven track record of successfully implementing IT projects using a variety of project methodologies.
• At least 5 years of experience in Digital Products along with at least 3 years of experience working on consumer facing web-based properties
• Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
• Technical background / knowledge in areas such as Content Management Systems, APIs, eCommerce, live video streaming, and Cloud-base infrastructure desired Education
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or experience equivalent
• Scrum Master Certification preferred Skills
• Advanced servant leadership, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with proactive customer service skills
• Solid project communication skills with ability to translate complex concepts between business customers and technical project team
• Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and mentor/direct others
• Must have strong teamwork skills
• Working functional knowledge of fundamental web technologies and how they interoperate
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Contact Jane Bautista at (201) 285 – 8622 or send your resume at Froilyn.Bautista@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary