Sr. Programmer Analyst
Senior Programmer Analyst
Job Number: 20-05215
Job Number: 20-05215
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst for our client in Mahwah, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Explanation of Position: This resource is needed to work in the Customer Service Department supporting development for Customer Service applications – IVR and CTI.
- Details of Position:
- The resource will be responsible for analysis, design, code, testing, deployment, and documentation of moderate to highly complex programs for IVR and CTI applications to ensure optimal performance and compliance.
- The resource must have strong business sense and understanding to participate in business and functional requirements sessions for the initiative.
- The resource must have analytical, coding, and problem solving skills, strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to work effectively with users and other team members.
- Must be an independent worker, self-motivated, dependable, and a technical expert in the application development of web services and integration with consuming apps
- Primary Skills:.NET Technology Expertise - MVC ASP.net, SQL query, Web Services (WCF, asmx); Advanced
- Management Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills; Advanced
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.