Sr. Programmer Analyst Mainframe App Developer
Senior Programmer Analyst Mainframe App Developer
Job Number: 21-03078
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst Mainframe App Developer for our client in Parsippany, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Senior app developer position for Analysis, Design, Build and test activities for Pricing 2021 project related to the integration between SaaS solution and legacy mainframe application
- Perform analysis, design, code and unit test for mainframe modules that form the IAS backend application. Work with architects, DRM and application team to implement Pricing 2021 project requirements. Strong experience in Cobol/DB2/CICS/DB2 Stored procedures and NSQs/Changeman is required
- Primary Skills:
- Hands on experience with OS/ 390, Z/OS, COBOL II, DB2, CICS, MQ Series, JCL, VSAM - Advanced
- Hands on experience on developing medium to complex Db2 Stored procedures and NSQs - Advanced
- SYNCSORT, Easytrieve, File Aid, Xpeditor, InterTest, Endeavor, BMC, DB2, IBM Utilities - Advanced
- This project is bound by strict SLA requirements and needs strong skills in performance tuning - Advanced
- Management Skills:
- Independently performs duties associated with the SDLC; gathers input from multiple sources - Advanced
- Performs analyses, designs, codes, tests, and documents moderate to highly complex modules - Advanced
- Communicates effectively with various stake holders, facilitates meetings and manages tasks - Advanced
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.