Sr Programmer Analyst - Java
Senior Programmer Analyst - Java
Job Number: 20-05436
Job Number: 20-05436
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst - Java for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Explanation of Position:
- A critical onsite resource is leaving Client and needs to be replaced to ensure continuity in supporting SM Business.
- Details of Position:
- Senior Programmer Analyst responsible for all phases of application development for components comprising Web Development Technologies.
- Must have experience in design, development using Power BI, Java, SQL Server DB, SSIS, SSAS, unit/integration testing and support QA.
- Work Experience developing Business Intelligence interface and reports using Power BI, developing APIs and application performance tuning is required.
- Work Experience using Weblogic, Spring, Spring boot, Maven and Angular is required. Candidate must be familiar with I.T. application technical standards and methodologies.
- Knowledge of multi-platform integrations and workflows is a strong plus. Knowledge of Mobile and Azure development.
- Primary: Agile Business Analysis, SQL Server, Power BI, Java, Angular; Advanced
- Management: Communication; Advanced
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.