SR Oracle DBA (Oracle Core DBA + Exadata exp + 19c DB upgrades)
Senior Oracle DBA
Job Number: 21-09604
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Oracle DBA for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Administration and configuration of Exadata machine and components including Cell Server, InfiniBand switch, Cisco switch, PDU, KVM.
- Hands-on experience in patching and upgrade of Cell server, compute node, grid, database, InfiniBand switch, Cisco switch in Exadata / RAC environment.
- Configuring and monitoring the cell server thresholds and troubleshooting the cell server, InfiniBand, cisco switch, RAC interconnects issues.
- Familiarity with cell server CellCli commands, addition and deletion of disks on cell server.
- Experience in troubleshooting network and I / O related issues in the Exadata environment.
- In-Depth understanding of performance tuning in Exadata using Smart Scan, Storage Index, HCC, IORM, Flash Cache etc.
- Experience in configuring Database Backup and Recovery using RMAN and recovery for databases in TBs.
- Practical exposure to Data Guard setup, switchover, failover and gap resolution.
- In-depth knowledge of Query tuning using Explain plan, segment level tuning and server / database tuning using the AWR, Huge pages, OS commands
- Experience in installation, configuration, patching, upgradation, migration & administration of Oracle 11g, 12 and 19C Databases
- Experience in Upgrading Database to 19C.
- Hands on experience in RAC, Data guard and RMAN
- Knowledge of ASM and cluster control
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages like shell or Perl for standardization and automation
- Knowledge on Operating system relevant to Oracle databases
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.