Sr. Network Administrator (Cloud Ecosystems)
Senior Network Administrator (Cloud Ecosystems)
Job Number: 21-13343
Job Number: 21-13343
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Network Administrator (Cloud Ecosystems) for our client in Los Altos, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Our Information Technology team implements the tools and infrastructure necessary to support our fast-growing and dedicated team of professionals.
- As a member of IT and Core Engineering, you will be helping build out our infrastructure as we grow and will be supporting a highly technical user base who utilizes a diverse collection of complex software and hardware engineering tools.
- Top performing IT professionals who have a broad-based experience building network infrastructure and supporting software/hardware engineering and research teams. The successful candidate thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments and quickly adapts to learn the latest technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have technical depth in multi vendor networking & associated technologies while maintaining an IT generalist mindset.
- Collaborate with software engineers, roboticists, electrical and mechanical engineers, and scientists to implement tools to further the company mission
- Maintain, manage and grow existing Juniper, PALO, and Cisco-based networks
- Build and maintain on-premise and cloud-based servers
- Support the build out of a new cloud-centric ecosystem
- Support the integration of Software as a Service application with cloud and on-premise systems
- Maintain the availability and security of infrastructure through routine maintenance and patching of systems
- Support a remote, shelter-in-place workforce
- Provide customer facing support to users throughout the organization and of all skill levels
- Collaborate with a distributed IT team and other members of Core Engineering in Ann Arbor, MI, Cambridge, MA, and Los Altos, CA
- 7+ years of experience in a related position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience supporting Juniper QFX, EX switches (L2 & L3) and SRX firewalls
- Experience supporting On-Prem and AWS based PALO firewalls and Global Protect Gateways
- Experience supporting Meraki Wireless Client
- Experience supporting Ubuntu Linux, MacOS, and Windows operating systems
- Experience centrally managing and maintaining Ubuntu Linux, MacOS, and Windows endpoints
- Experience managing, automating and integrating cloud-based services (G-Suite, O365, ServiceNow etc..)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.